Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Dexter Edit

Evaluation
here is a second attempt at filming in groups but this time it was at our houses with me, Jack, Leah and Kieran and we filmed them on our phones. I think that you can see that there were some improvements with still a few mistakes. I have actually followed the rule of thirds which makes the shots look nicer, the extreme close ups are no executed better now and the angles and composition of shots have improve as well. I had also learned how to slow things down when editing which could become useful in future.  
- Although I have improved I'm still a little bit inexperienced, needing to improve more example my moving shots could of been done a lot better because i feel like they where quite sloppy.     

No comments:

Post a Comment