Search This Blog

Thursday 9 October 2014

Falling Down Sound Edit

Watch until 2:23

I done this so i could learn how to apply sound to a video, also to learn how to layer sounds over each other and which specific files work on garage band cause some files don't work on it. 
- I can now cut the sounds to make it shorter but you can also expand them to make them longer but that just loops it over so it will sound a bit unprofessional it could work in some situations though. 
- I can now fade sounds in to make them appear as if they are further away or coming closer
- Not sure if you realize but i had a Foley added in this which is the bit where he slaps himself I added that slapping noise by recording me clap
- Had my Ambient noise as cars beeping to show that the scene is set in  a traffic jam      

1 comment:

  1. Good effort, could you elaborate though and focus this on why it shows your use of the key sound terms such as Foley; Ambient Sounds etc.
    Also what makes this a Thriller in its use of sound?

    WT C1 (add comments above to make it a B1)

    ReplyDelete